View Thread

VIDEO: Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4

• 1.  VIDEO: Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4

Posted 05-30-2022 01:05
    Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to call your attention to a conversation I had with Prof. Gerard Hodgkinson, leading expert in strategic management, foresight and organizational psychology.

Chat outline: 
    -The role of emotions in foresight and strategic decision making 
    -How to take emotions into account as foresight practitioners (both in others and ourselves) 
    -Risks as feelings 
    -The science-practice divide 
    -Critical realism as a philosophical framework to study futures and foresight

The conversation is available in video format: Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4
    YouTube remove preview
    Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4
    Gerard is Vice Dean for Research of the Faculty of Humanities and Professor of Strategic Management and Behavioural Science at Alliance Manchester Business S...
    View this on YouTube >

or in audio-only podcast format: Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4
    Spotify remove preview
    Gerard Hodgkinson: Emotions in Strategic Decisions, Critical Realism - 4Sight Chats SE2 Ep. 4
    Listen to this episode from 4Sight Chats on Spotify. Alex is PhD Candidate at NUS Business School, Singapore. Gerard is Vice Dean for Research of the Faculty of Humanities and Professor of Strategic Management and Behavioural Science at Alliance Manchester Business School.
    View this on Spotify >

If my work delivers any value to you, consider subscribing to the YouTube channel!

------------------------------
    Alex Fergnani
    NUS Business School
    Singapore
    ------------------------------