Dear SAP members,
SAP is continuing to accept nominations for a variety of volunteer roles. We need your help in this important effort to identify potential volunteer leaders!
This year, we have 5 positions open to join our executive and leadership team. This is a great opportunity to get more involved in the various activities of the SAP IG, to learn more about how SAP works and to collaborate with scholars in this field.
To learn more about the positions, please see the descriptions below.
The nomination system is now open here (until Feb 28th): http://aom.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04OTE1Njg2JnA9MSZ1PTc2ODQ5MDQ5NCZsaT03OTUzNDMzMQ/index.html
You can nominate yourself or others who you believe would be a great addition to the SAP team. Please leave a comment as to why you are nominating that particular individual.
We greatly value your support.
In case of any questions, please reach out to Katharina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Katharina (SAP Outgoing Chair) on behalf of the SAP leadership team
The emphasis in the development of the PDW program is on presenting high quality activities that are aimed at both professional development and the creation of networking opportunities. This may be combined with collaboration with other Divisions and international scholars/practitioners
Elected representatives are expected to attend the AOM Annual Meeting in support of these duties.
- Aggregate current membership overviews for the Business Meeting.
- Individual-level past and current membership overviews for trend analyses.
- Academy Annual Meeting program and participant information for program design and thematic analysis
- Ad hoc analysis as required for the SAP strategy
- Ensure relevant files are saved and up-to-date
- Provide access to new officers