SAP Reading Club
Come meet like-minded peers to explore potential research opportunities together, read and discuss articles of your interest, and share experiences, questions, and reflections on your research.
To start up, we set up 4 main topics based on your feedback:
- Sensemaking & practice
- Collaboration & open strategy
- Practice theory
- Strategy practices in entrepreneurial context
We will meet three times around each topic:
- Meeting #1: Discuss relevant readings in the specific topic (October, November and December 2020)
- Meeting #2: Discuss problems and solutions in doing research in the topic- data gathering, analysis & writeup (January to March 2021)
- Meeting #3: Exploring research opportunities and paper ideas in the specific theme (tbd)
Come to join us, meet some friends, and have an intellectually stimulating discussion over a coffee, tea, or wine depending on your timezone!
Katelynn, Madalina, Renate & Qian
Meeting #2 - Discuss problems and solutions in doing research on the topic: data gathering, analysis & writeup.
Here is the process for Meeting #2:
1. Sign up for a topic here and receive an outlook/ical invitation to the date and zoom link
2. A few weeks before the meeting, recommend one or two readings of your interest
3. Upvote your favorite article, which will be discussed during the meeting
Please notice the attendance of a prior SAP Reading Club is not required.
Meeting #1 - Discuss relevant readings in the specific topic
Here is the process for Meeting #1:
1. Sign up for the topic here
2. Recommend one or two readings of your interest
3. Upvote your favorite article
4. Receive logistic information before meeting